Where I live we don’t get much of a winter but I still stock on up on cute clothes for when there is actual winter weather.
Here are some of my favorite winter shirts:
I love sweaters so this post will have a lot of them
- Red sweaters are perfect for the holiday season(x)
- Oh look another red sweater(comes in other colours)(x)
- This creme colored sweater would look great with anything(x)
- Look a printed one(x)
I usually were different types of pants but leggings are also good.
Scarves, Hats, Accessories:
I love scarves and have a habbit of buying one too many beanies especially ones with my hockey and soccer teams on them. I really want to get some more beanies.
- Printed scarves(x)
- Chunky knit scarves(x)
- I had to add hockey(Montreal Canadiens winter classic hat) (x)
- Oh look another hockey beanie(Dallas Stars) (x)
- cute socks(x)
- more cute socks(x)
Coats and vests:
These are just some of the things I like for winter. Other good pieces for winter are striped long sleeve shirts, henleys, sweat pants, and lots of warm outer wear if you live somewhere cold unlike me.