I am now in my second semester in college and I wanted to share some of the tips I have learned from my first semester.
- Rent them if all possible this saves a huge amount of money.
- Always buy used unless it needs an access code
- If you need an access code colleges have them and the book in a bundle
- I always have my clothes picked out the night before. It helps make the mornings easier.
- Make a good breakfast such as oatmeal, eggs, or yogurt.
- Wake up at least 1 hour before hand so you have enough time to do everything you need to.
- Make tea or coffee to wake you up
- Make lunch if staying at school for a long time it is cheaper than college food.
- Make sure to take good notes
- ask question
- write all upcoming assignments in a planner
- pay attention
- make notecards
- use quizlet
- review daily
- don’t procrastinate